What are these things coming out of my ceiling? They look kind of like sprinklers but I'm told we don't have a fire suppression system of any sort. Are they sprinklers? Mostly placed in the corners of rooms. Any ideas?

  • 2
    Look like sprinkler heads to me... – Jack Apr 2 '18 at 3:04
  • 1
    Get up to look behind that "reflector" and see if it looks more like a sprinkler. You may not have a fire suppression system now, but could have before. Is this an apartment? – Jeff Cates Apr 2 '18 at 3:42
  • 3
    why did you post such crappy pictures? if you want help, post something that is a closeup. – jsotola Apr 2 '18 at 5:11
  • 1
    It's hard to tell from the blurry image. What kind of material are they made of? Could they be speaker mounts? – mrog Jun 7 '18 at 18:05
  • 1
    Voting to close. Photos aren't good and OP hasn't been back. – isherwood Jul 19 '19 at 16:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.