I have a broken hinge on a mirror cabinet. It is some kind of Blum-like hinge: it is connected to the bottom of the cabinet and then in the side to a door.

I can not seem to find such a hinge available.

Does anyone know how this would be called or where I can find it?

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

  • Yeah, they're sold six at a time and come with a free medicine cabinet ;) – Mazura Mar 8 '18 at 0:06
  • 😉.... But isn't there anywhere to get just one of these? – Yisroel Tech Mar 8 '18 at 0:20
  • If I had to guess, they're proprietary, or sold in lots numbering in the thousands. Someone might know otherwise... before this get closed as a shop for me question. Where's it broken? Is it not the one in the picture? – Mazura Mar 8 '18 at 0:27
  • It doesn't stick to the base plate anymore? Drill a hole through the base plate and the bottom of the cabinet, and through-bolt it going though that funny looking hole. – Mazura Mar 8 '18 at 0:31

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.