I have a white KRAGSTA coffee table from IKEA. While I was away, water spilled from the watering system I used for my plants, and seems to have travelled up the leg of the table and caused paint chipping:

enter image description here

While the issue is localized and not too visible from a distance, I am wondering if there's a simple way to fix it without having to sand/repaint the whole table.

I know next to nothing about this, so I'm wondering:

  • What kind of paint can I use to fix this?
  • What process should I follow in order to get it to look similar to how it was before?

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.