Possible Duplicate:
How do I patch rusty spots in bathtub?

I have a tub upstairs with a chip in it. Is there an easy way to sand the porcelain down and redo the tub? What would be the most professional way to fix the tub?


If the chip is small home centers sell a product similar to touchup paint.I have only seen it in white though and it is for steel or cast iron tubs.

  • I've used this stuff on a bathtub and a toilet. Works pretty well. The repair won't be completely invisible, but it makes it far less obvious.
    – JohnFx
    Apr 10 '12 at 3:21

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.