After recently replacing a broken fan element, my oven still doesn't heat up. I'm trying to establish whether the other elements are at fault or whether the faulty part is the thermolimiter.
Testing the upper and lower heating elements I get about 55Ω, which I understand to be OK. But testing the part shown below I get no conductivity at all.
I think this part is the thermal cut-out. It's attached to the upper heating element.
Can anyone confirm based on my readings that this part is the faulty one, and also that the temperature light would be expected to be on regardless?