I have a master bedroom that was created out of two smaller rooms. The middle wall is gone so now there is a gap where the two hardwood floors end. My question is how would I fill this gap between the two floors? It is approx. 3-4 " in width.

  • Do both wood floors “run” parallel to wall that was removed? – Lee Sam Dec 30 '17 at 6:28
  • you pull boards from a less-prominent spot on the floor, like a corner, and feather them in with the squared-off hole. – dandavis Dec 30 '17 at 19:34
  • A picture of your floor would be really helpful. – Jack Jan 1 '18 at 22:28

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.