I'm trying to remove some halogen GU10 lightbulbs. They are in a space where simply gripping them around the edges is nearly impossible.

Is there any trick to removing these bulbs?


Yes, there's suction cups made just for that. They stick to the front glass and let you turn the bulb.

Just google for "gu10 suction cups".

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.