Shake and rake insulation is on the ceiling with no vapor barrier beneath it.. bats of R 19 with paper vapor barrier are inner walls. There was no air sealing done at all. I'm afraid to reuse the insulation even though I have not seen any mold in/on it. Please advise on the mold removal process. I read lemon and salt mixture will kill what bleach didn't. Is this a wives tale? If I starve the mold spores of its moist environment, will this ensure no regrowth? I live in zone 6 and am having proper ventilation installed. I have a roof ridge, but need vents under the gable.