What do you call the metallic part in the image below? Looks like a type of brace for vertically connecting parts around the corner. I'm looking to buy parts like this for a DIY project.

diy desk brace

1 Answer 1


The "Big Blue Store" calls it a Double 90-degree angle. enter image description here


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.