This shelf support is a rectangular plastic head on two unequal nails. What's the name of this thing at the producers? Or the name that can be used on Google to find this thing.

  • The size of the head is 18 x 11 x 7 mm
  • The length of the nails is 11 and 9 mm

Shelf support with two nails and brown plastic head - on Blue plakene

  • Does this go under the shelf to protect it's resting surface?
    – hack3rfx
    Sep 18, 2017 at 14:19
  • Yes, it's like any shelf pin - under the shelf
    – Fructibus
    Sep 18, 2017 at 14:22
  • So it's just a double nail-on glide then, right? Finding this exact one would be difficult. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer or is it's origin unknown?
    – hack3rfx
    Sep 18, 2017 at 14:23
  • Not sure what glide means in this context. You stick this support to the wardrobe wall by nailing it with a hammer, like any regular nail. Unknown origin, unfortunately, but I should ask at the hardware store though. Good idea..
    – Fructibus
    Sep 18, 2017 at 14:26
  • The most common style of shelf support/rests are the metal kind. The wardrobes would come with pre-drilled holes so that you can easily raise/lower your shelves. It might prove difficult to find this using google alone, but if you know the manufacturer of the wardrobe I would just ask them. Sometimes for small pieces like this, they won't even bother charging you.
    – hack3rfx
    Sep 18, 2017 at 14:34


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.