This shelf support is a rectangular plastic head on two unequal nails. What's the name of this thing at the producers? Or the name that can be used on Google to find this thing.

  • The size of the head is 18 x 11 x 7 mm
  • The length of the nails is 11 and 9 mm

Shelf support with two nails and brown plastic head - on Blue plakene

  • Does this go under the shelf to protect it's resting surface? – hack3rfx Sep 18 '17 at 14:19
  • Yes, it's like any shelf pin - under the shelf – Fructibus Sep 18 '17 at 14:22
  • So it's just a double nail-on glide then, right? Finding this exact one would be difficult. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer or is it's origin unknown? – hack3rfx Sep 18 '17 at 14:23
  • Not sure what glide means in this context. You stick this support to the wardrobe wall by nailing it with a hammer, like any regular nail. Unknown origin, unfortunately, but I should ask at the hardware store though. Good idea.. – Fructibus Sep 18 '17 at 14:26
  • The most common style of shelf support/rests are the metal kind. The wardrobes would come with pre-drilled holes so that you can easily raise/lower your shelves. It might prove difficult to find this using google alone, but if you know the manufacturer of the wardrobe I would just ask them. Sometimes for small pieces like this, they won't even bother charging you. – hack3rfx Sep 18 '17 at 14:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.