enter image description here

Can someone tell me the name of this fitting? I presume it is steel about 10mm x 25mm x 10mm with a threaded hole on the bottom.

Has holes all the way through on alternate faces.

  • Whats the fitting used for and where? Could you provide some context? – vini_i Sep 7 '17 at 12:41
  • Unfortunately not. All I know is I found it near brass fittings in a Leyland shop. – AndFisher Sep 7 '17 at 13:27

This is a fairly typical basin waste ...

enter image description here

See where those rods intersect, there's a clamping block there.

Some people call it a "Basin Waste Arm Pop Up Rod Link Connector Metal Linkage" - but that's a bit verbose.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.