I have big problems fighting the mold in my wall.
First of all, where I live my concrete wall is entirely covered with nothing more than paint in the exterior and inside. The building is surrounded by walls, so it's in the shadow all the time, it's on the first floor and there is a concrete gutter surrounding it, so basically i'm saying I almost cannot fix the feed source of the mold.
Sunny days when I clean with bleach I can forget about it for like 1-2 weeks or a month when it's very dry, but rainy days it's like mold every 3 days, I even can see the water that comes through my wall.
I called some construction dudes to paint my room and outside with mold protection paint (I don't know what brand), and it worked for months, but when winter came, the mold nation attacked again.
I've been reading that mold is even capable of dealing with UV radiation as I found in this paper. Also is said that bleach can help but cannot penetrate the wall and I can assure that because I've used pure sodium hypochlorite (I had to sleep on my couch for like 2 days).
So I came up with the next alternatives which I want to discuss:
- Use an hydrophobic coating in my wall
- Cover my wall with asphalt
- Put a fake wall and forget about the mold and let it grow
- Modify my DNA to be able to live with mold and avoid the health problems.
Thanks in advance.