The gutter on the outside of my house I purchased needs a end cap replaced. However it's more of a square than any of the gutter caps at local shops. It seems like a strong type of tape that was used before. Any ideas what I could use? I'm not home at the moment but I think if I remember correctly the size was 6" wide by 5" high.

  • Are you asking how to fit a cap, or how to seal the cap to the channel? – isherwood Jul 27 '17 at 14:59
  • +isherwood really what is it they used that isn't plastic that is more like tape? I can't find a cap that is that size? – RichardW11 Jul 28 '17 at 11:20
  • @RichardW11 what is the gutter made out of? – riseagainst Nov 30 '17 at 12:30

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.