I was looking at the specs for Kilz original and saw it had a flashpoint of 75 degrees Fahrenheit. I didn't know what flashpoint was, so I found the following definition:
Flammable liquids have a flash point of less than 100°F. Liquids with lower flash points ignite easier. Combustible liquids have a flashpoint at or above 100°F. The vapor burns, not the liquid itself. The rate at which a liquid produces flammable vapors depends upon its vapor pressure.
It's interesting that the dry time for this paint is cited at 77 degrees Fahrenheit, two degrees higher than its flash point.
Dry Time at 77°F (25°C), 50% RH Dries to the touch in 30 minutes at 77°F (25°C) and 50% humidity. Recoat or topcoat after 1 hour.
Does drying at a temperature over have any beneficial effect such as less fumes or improved drying time?