How do I find parts for a window, Been to several stores like Lowes, Home Depot, ace etc I am looking for a part that looks like this. it's for holding the lower sash of the window to stay up when openenter image description here

  • whittle something out of wood
  • identify the manufacturer and ask them
  • use it as an excuse to buy a 3-d printer.
  • ditto forge, casting sand, aluminium etc
  • ditto clapped-out Bridgeport ...
| improve this answer | |
  • Ah, the ubiquitous clapped-out Bridgeport, for when the solution needs to be extra skookum. – Eric Hauenstein Sep 6 '19 at 16:00

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.