Based on the timing of your post, English style, and the way you describe your circuit breakers and outage... I am guessing you are in the UK. You did not mention any blinding, destructive explosion of arc and fire, which says this is not a "dead short" type overcurrent trip.
That all correlates. It's quite common in the UK to have the entire house protected by a RCD, or Residual Current (ground fault) Detector. Your stove has a ground fault.
It's possible it has a single ground fault somewhere in the stove's wiring, possibly in the return (neutral) wiring.
It's also possible it has four separate ground faults, one in each burner, owing to a pattern of use, cleaning or maintenance.
Or there may be a fault in the building wiring.