The door insulation was unusable after a spill, what insulation can I use?

Canadian Model GE GRCR3820ZWW-2, 1999. Cannot locate a part number and my local suppliers say discontinued with no replacement.

  • 1
    Replacement parts are readily available for nearly any oven made in the last half century. You might add some information to your post about yours. This isn't something you fabricate. – isherwood May 31 '17 at 20:25
  • 1
    I am not sure what your model is in the USA, but a GE door gasket kit is available, that works on Kenmore, Hotpoint and GE models, ranging in price from $15 to over $200. – Jeff Cates Jun 1 '17 at 23:11
  • You would need to search on a parts website to find the exact replacement part, or measure the old one, or the door, to determine a generic replacement size. – Jeff Cates Jun 1 '17 at 23:18

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.