Henter image description here

Can I just replace the bulb or do I have to replace the entire assembly? Does the bulb just unscrew or is there a spring mechanism? Also what type of bulb is it? I'd like to replace it with a bright led

1 Answer 1


The bulb will just unscrew.

That's currently an R30 CFL bulb. Probably about a 65w watt equivalent.

You should have no problem replacing with LED.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.