A couple night ago, I found this rubber thing on the bathroom floor near my toilet. Anyone know what it is?

Rubber thing

  • 2
    It looks like a rubber stopper for a sink or bathtub (for those that don't have the pop-up type). – Chris M. May 22 '17 at 17:34
  • @ChrisM. Sounds like an answer to me. – Tester101 May 22 '17 at 20:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.