So I got new counters and faucets. Unfortunately, the old faucet had an extender on the supply lines that the new one does not, additionally, it doesn't appear to something i can swap from old to new. Due to this, the water supply lines are too short to reach the new sink. What is the best way to handle this?

Old sink connector

enter image description here

New sink connector

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


You typically use braided steel supply lines to connect the sink to your supply.

supply lines under sink

You can get anything from a few inches long to a couple feet long.

braided steel supply hose

  • 2
    They have built-in rubber washers, so don't go nuts tightening them. Think garden hose plus half a turn.
    – isherwood
    May 16, 2017 at 18:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.