My two Duravit Starck 2/Happy D toilets have turned me into a full-time toilet scrubber. Any suggestions before I replace them?
- Fecalpheliac bowls. "Matter" seems to stick tenaciously on the bowl. I must scrub the bowl after each and every usage.
- Poor flushing. I must flush two and sometimes three times to clear the bowl. So much for "lo flush" water conservation.
- Long refill times. One toilet takes 90 seconds.
What I've done:
- Cleaned the fill lines and filters.
- Adjusted and re-adjusted the fill levels in the tank.
- Had a plumber examine the bowls. He said "It's a shame - they're so expensive."
- Asked my Duravit supplier. Their answer: "Most Europeans use a scrub brush."
- Written scathing "Happy D" reviews - "SAVE YOURSELVES! It's too late for me!"
In short: Pretty to look at. Awful to use.