I've recently added power to an outbuilding and wired in a light circuit. While adding another light fixture, the wire broke at the fixture so I was rewiring it. With the switch and breaker off, as I was connecting the wires to the fixture, I was shocked. I measured before the shock and after, no voltage. It's happened several times while rewiring the same fixture. (added) Not sure if I touch neutral but definitely felt it on the hot wire.
Here's how I'm wired. Switch is switching hot line. The ground is not used as there is no connector for it (simple light bulb fixture). Lights are in parallel. Other light fixture has an LED light in it.
Why is this happening, and why is it intermittent?
I've attached a picture of the layout (sorry, it's pretty crude)