- I want to make a chalkboard wall in the house.
- I want it to be black or dark, not light colored
- I want the best chalkboard surface
- I want it to feel very solid/immovable when installed
What do you recommend?
So far I've found
- Marsh Sheet Material - Porcelain Steel
- Marsh Sheet Material - 1/4" Composition Chalkboard
- One of the comments mentions using slate
It needs to follow these instructions
It's an authentic chalkboard coating on a piece of metal so it's also magnetic. Specialty product. Not paint.
However for my use, magnetic is not a requirement.. but it is nice.