On my computer case, I found a screw in this position. the position of screw

How can i unscrew it.

  • Looking at the photo I see no reason a normal screwdriver won't fit, though it will need to be long enough the handle doesn't hit the case. Can you upload some better pictures that more clearly show the problem? – Grant Mar 28 '17 at 12:03
  • Almost useless picture. It is so unfocused that nothing can be inferred from it. Try again and this time post annotate the picture so we know what you are talking about. – Michael Karas Mar 28 '17 at 12:43
  • a in focus photo would be helpfull – Ed Beal Mar 28 '17 at 14:12

Angled screwdrivers

enter image description here

Though I've always found them unsatisfactory.

flexible extension shaft

enter image description here

If you have room, this may work better

| improve this answer | |
  • I can buy them. But i doubt whether even these would work as the gap is to narrow, asyou can see in the pic. – S.Srihari Mar 28 '17 at 11:02
  • The angled screwdriver will fit, you just need to be very careful applying force using it. – RedGrittyBrick Mar 28 '17 at 11:11
  • Pardon fur asking, are there angled screwdrivers as small as that gap.? – S.Srihari Mar 28 '17 at 11:16
  • 2
    Have you considered that in asking that question it might be helpful for you to provide measurements of the gap? A better focused photo with a ruler across the gap would have been a good way to do this. – RedGrittyBrick Mar 28 '17 at 11:24

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.