enter image description here i want to buy a table like this, but I don't know the name. Somebody help?

closed as off-topic by Tester101 Mar 23 '17 at 11:07

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product or service recommendations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve." – Tester101
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Asking for a brand recommendation or where to buy is off topic. HOWEVER this question might have value if accompanied by an answer that explains why the questor is unlikely to be able to buy a table like this at all, and recommends that he custom modify a standard table to fit. – A. I. Breveleri Mar 23 '17 at 12:06

It's a "desk with two short legs". :-)

I'd guess it might have been custom made or adapted from something normal by having two of its legs shortened with a saw.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.