My cats tore a hole in our electric dryer vent hose, and I used the dryer to dry-clean a sweater using one of those sheets that you put in the dryer. Now I'm really worried about the fumes in the house and how it will affect us. I dried a couple of loads of clothes. I'm trying not to freak out!
If your cats tore a hole in it, it has to be flex hose.
Do yourself a huge favor and replace every inch of flex hose with solid metal dryer vent. Flex hose collects vast amounts of lint that get past the lint filer and is impossible to clean effectively (not to mention being delicate enough to be torn by cats.)
As a one-time event I would not be overly concerned about the dry-cleaning sheet. But I would definitely scrap the hose and replace it with solid metal before using the dryer again.