Please tell me what steps to take to get my toilet to flush completely the first time.
- educate kids/occupants not to put anything into the toilet bowl other than
- normal bodily excreta.
- minimal amounts of toilet paper. (n.b. wet-wipes etc can cause partial blockages)
- check the fill level in the cistern/tank, adjust as needed.
- replace the flush valves in the cistern/tank.
- clean out the inlet holes around the rim.
- use a limescale remover in the bowl and in the tank.
- snake the sewer pipe.
- replace the whole thing.