Looking online to get new shower seals. The straight parts are fine and readily available, but it's an L-Shaped shower screen (has a square shower part at one end of the bath tub) and I can't seem to find this 'corner part' anywhere!

Anyone know what to search for for this part?

enter image description here

enter image description here

  • Welcome to SE. It's not clear what part of the shower that came from. Please edit your post to clarify. – isherwood Mar 6 '17 at 22:07
  • It's the L part. – user6888062 Mar 6 '17 at 22:07
  • Please edit your post to clarify, and use more words than that. I still have no idea what that is. A photo of the primary component would help. – isherwood Mar 6 '17 at 22:11
  • I can't post any more pictures. This is the bath bathroomsupastore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/…. This part is on the corner of the screen where the bath goes narrow. – user6888062 Mar 6 '17 at 22:27
  • Is this from the corner of the metal frame extrusion? pushes up in the metal? – Ed Beal Mar 6 '17 at 22:43

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.