I see these all the time, but don't know the name of this wrench tool. Anyone know? enter image description here

2 Answers 2


Metric multi-size bolt head rounder-offer

  • 2
    LOL, I usually see these associated with a bike repair kit. Easy all size nut/bolt wrench.
    – Jeff Cates
    Feb 13, 2017 at 22:45
  • 2
    If it is a bike wrench, the slightly curved tip is the tire tool.
    – fred_dot_u
    Feb 13, 2017 at 22:47

It's a proprietary multi-size hex wrench. Like commenters have said, it's often associated with bicycle or motorcycle toolkits.

10 in 1 Bike Bicycle Cycling Mini Flat Hexagon Wrench Multi Functions Steel Hexagon Spanner Repair Hand Tool DIY Hex Key

  • I figured as much. Just couldnt find this specific one online anywhere. Thanks for the feedback yall! Feb 14, 2017 at 21:20
  • Votes are better than chatty comments. (We're not really a discussion forum.) :)
    – isherwood
    Feb 14, 2017 at 21:21

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.