We have a newly renovated kitchen. All the appliances are on their own breaker (according to code). We also have recessed lights installed which I believe may be using the old wiring.
One day we had many appliances going and the lights flickered once really quickly. It seemed almost as if the power was going to go out...that kind of flicker.
We didn't think much of it. It happened again after 5 - 10 minutes. My wife thinks it's because she turned on our new exhaust hood to max.
We haven't been able to replicate issue.
What could have been the cause? Is there a way to test for the cause/issue?
update 1/30 We have a 200A panel. We have a gas range & a gas tankless. We have a washer and gas dryer. All on separate circuits.