There is a timer switch in my garage which I can't figure out how to properly use. What I know about it:
- It controls my driveway lights
- There are time tick marks around the circumference of the dial, and it rotates.
- The dial is also a button (you can push it)
- When it is switched to the ON position, the only way I can turn the lights on/off is to push in the dial. Once I do that, the lights seem to stay on 24 hrs/day. Pushing the dial button again is the only way I can turn the lights off.
- There is an LED behind the small window above the OFF/ON switch. It starts flashing when I switch from OFF to ON, and eventually becomes solid (non-flashing).
My objective is to program the driveway lights to turn on/off at specific times, but can't figure it out. Does anyone know the logo in the center of the dial? Maybe I can try finding instructions on the internet.