Moved into a new house and the bathroom has a foul odour and i suspect it has something to do with he black stuff all over the place. Could it be mold?
Home Improvement Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for contractors and serious DIYers. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
That is black mold.
If you are renting, your landlord is most likely responsible for this - as it is a health hazard.
It can be cleaned with common household cleaners, like Tilex or Mildex, but you will want to do it in sections, if you don't plan to leave.
You should ventilate the area, and protect yourself, from the toxic fumes, produced by the chemicals.
Regular cleaning, will need to be done, to keep it from coming back - just not with the strong stuff.