There are snaps on each end and the plastic "hooks" run along the entire top. I need to purchase tracks for these, however, I can't find the company they are made from.

enter image description here

closed as off-topic by isherwood, Tester101 Jan 3 '17 at 11:23

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "Questions seeking product or service recommendations are off-topic because they tend to become obsolete quickly. Instead, describe your situation and the specific problem you're trying to solve." – isherwood, Tester101
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.


These appear to be Ripple Fold curtains.

It is a proprietary system of curtains which allows for hanging a wide variety of fabrics without having to create gathers in the traditional way.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.