I have this window lock on two of the windows in my flat:

enter image description here

The key required for this is hexagonal, and it has a pin hole in the centre.

Here is the lock in context:

enter image description here

Does anyone recognise the lock, and know where I could buy replacement keys from?


  • 3
    Looks like a security Allen wrench (six-sided rod with a hole in the middle). – Daniel Griscom Dec 15 '16 at 12:13
  • 1
    Bill, if the center hole is threaded then you're looking for a handle; not a key. I think the locking mechanism is of the same design as an hex drive operator crank. If one took the paint off the lock body there might be a manufacturer name imprinted in the metal. – James Olson Dec 15 '16 at 13:46

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.