Which of the Weil-McLain EG-65 transformer terminal should I use for a thermostat common wire? (I am trying to connect a nest learning thermostat to that boiler and it needs a common wire). Thanks.


According to the control wiring supplement for your boiler, there should be a C terminal on the transformer, adjacent to the R terminal. Look for the terminal on the transformer with the green wires going to it.

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.