The control switch that came with bypass humidifier installed with my Trane heat pump started acting up - only turns humidifier water on when I turn the dial all the way to max. I'm thinking I need to replace it. It seems to have only 2 contacts, so my guess is I can just buy any other control switch, like this one and put it in instead:


Am I right, or there's more to it?



Replaced control switch, everything works great.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.