I have a problem in my bathroom with a switch and LED lights in the roof (6 of them). The switch is double; the right switch is for LED lights in the roof with a dimmer and the left one is for a mirror light, also LED. So, just by themselves, the LED lights in the roof turn off after few minutes (random time) after many, many years of working, and after that it was again turned on manually by the switcher and the LED lights in roof were just shining very faint (like when they are on the lowest level with the dimmer). I took one LED light in the roof out, and also a transformator of that LED. I checked the connections, checked the input in a 230V transformator, checked the output (it was something small, I don't remember exactly - 10, 12 or 24). I took off the switch and saw everything was connected in the right way:
Maybe the connection to the switch is broken and it is returning to what it thinks is the previously set dimming level?
Or maybe the overheating or short-circuit protection in the LED-driver is activating and turning off the outputs.
The correct wiring is as shown below
Note that the "switch-dim" connection should be connected to a momentary pushbutton switch - not to an external dimmer and not to a normal two-position lightswitch.