I bought a house and the sink leaks. I've searched everywhere and, as best I can tell, the leaky part is Pfister's 974-232 cartridge.

Pfister 974-232

I can't find this for sale anywhere, nor a suitable replacement.

The leak happens out of the end near the handle (the left side of the picture). Is there any straightforward way to repair the cartridge?

  • Contact Pfister, their number is online and see if there is a new part number for that. Builder.com is their replacement part supplier, they may have an answer as well
    – Jack
    Oct 17, 2016 at 4:38


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.