Background: I got a Bryant 915SA furnace with my new house and it's time to replace the air filter.
- The filter is not branded so I don't know what company made it.
- The filter is not a standard size; it's approx. 24.5" x 15.5" x 3.75"
- I haven't found a data source indicating who made it.
- I suspect the furnace installer (who's happy to sell them) is overcharging for replacements.
- The furnace manual lacks details on recommended air filter suppliers.
Suspicions: I suspect the air filter is by GlasFloss based on comparing the Amazon picture to my actual filter (image attached)
Question: How can I determine which brands and models are appropriate replacements for this air filter?