So my wife purchased an antique light fixture at an antique fair. It is an old brass chandelier with 6 regular bulbs and 1 small bulb in the center. The guy that sold it to her said the wiring was perfect and that all the parts were there. Wait for it...the guy lied...I know this is hard to believe. Anyway after a long search I found all the necessary parts to put this thing back in working condition. Unfortunately some of the wiring was bad as well and I had to replace some of the wires. I did all that work and tested it by temp wiring a plug and plugging it into a socket. Bingo...it works great and is beautiful. So then I go to hang it up and as soon as I hard wire it from my dining room ceiling it trips the entire house electricity. Obviously there is something wrong. When I put the original light fixture up it works fine...what are some potential issues that could cause this problem? Thanks in advance.!