|visits||member for||2 years, 7 months|
|seen||Jan 6 '13 at 1:39|
Programmer / Software Engineer, husband, father, explorer.
- First: CBM VIC-20 (1982)
- Most fun: CBM Amiga + 68k asm (~10 years)
- Professional: 20+ years
- Additional formal background from media/TV production
- Various roles and positions, from freelance to CTO and owner
- Experience from a broad range of fields, business and fun
- Do back-end to front-end and in between, over, under and sides.
- 3D animations and art/stills
- Check out some my GitHub projects:psd-reader — particlejs — realtime-blur-js — huewheel — canvas-to-bmp — audio-reader-js — pngtoy — cardinal-spline — transformation-matrix-js — undo-redo — harbour — retro-canvas and more.
What type of connector is this and how do I remove it?
Or just cut the wire with plier/cutter. This will leave a more clean end as well. Then re-strip.
How to find where crickets are entering?
@jglouie by accident really. I saw one coming through while the door was closed.