Back in the day...
- First computer - IBM XT 4mhz with 8mhz turbo running on MS-DOS 2.0
- First application - Blackjack, with SVGA graphics written in TurboPascal
- Published a book about the Raspberry Pi
- Building electrical gadgets in spare time. Blog
- CEO of Kula Solutions LTD
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer, creating world class solutions for global companies.
18 What do I need to install LED strip lighting? sep 19 '12
11 Why is this box constantly tripping? oct 27 '11
11 How to detect whether there is a signal on TV cable jun 22 '12
10 Can p-trap be installed higher than drain entry? aug 15 '12
9 Why can't I lay tiles on an uneven floor? jun 13 '11
8 How can I test network and coax jacks? jun 14 '12