Tag Info

New answers tagged


I would recommend using a 316Ti Stainless Steel Flexible Chimney Liner for your wood stove. I believe the chimney socket you refereed to is a thimble. The flex liners are generally sold as kits and the connection you would want to use is a Tee connection. The tee connection is comprised of two parts to make the connection through the thimble or socket. You ...


a heat pump has a cop or coefficient of performance. Your 48000 BTU Heat pump delivers that much heating nominally with mild temperatures outside.. To see how much power it uses you divide by COP and then convert to kWh. In my area natural gas is about half the cost of baseboard heating, and heat pump heat is half the cost of gas heat. In the winter it is ...

Top 50 recent answers are included