Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


The usual approach is a "crank-type" casement window with a loop in place of the crank handle, and a hook on a pole (try "clerestory pole crank" as a search term) that engages the loop. There are also hex-type versions that use a flexible shaft inside the pole. Or, these days, motors. I'd suggest the hook on a pole, I view motors in this sort of application ...


If you don't mind the loss of light from the window, a louver could be installed.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible