Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


You should be able to find a P-trap assembly available at any local hardware store. The horizontal section should attach directly to the drain line coming out of the wall, while the vertical end should accept the tail piece from the sink.

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible