Tag Info

New answers tagged


We always sprayed rubberized undercoating (available at any auto parts store) around the base of our antenna poles (the two feet before it goes in the ground). We live in lightning alley and never have had a direct strike in over 46 years and our antenna pole is 50ft tall due to our location.


The amplifier appears to have Belling-Lee connectors (Wikipedia) while the cables look like they have "F" connectors (Wikipedia). Assuming you are in Europe, you should be able to find adapters. If you are in the USA, BL adapters are hard to find but I've gotten them from Radio Shack in the past. Also called PAL or European to F Adapter

Top 50 recent answers are included