Tag Info

New answers tagged


While closed cell foam will perform a bit better than fiberglass in noise reduction, there are much better ways to tackle this for the same or lower cost. What you really need for sound isolation is to add mass between the living units and to mechanically separate them. If both living areas are sharing a wall, building with double studs that are staggered ...

Top 50 recent answers are included