New answers tagged


This isn't impossible, but you'll want someone who has done it before You will indeed need to have the gas valve replaced to install a thermostat on this heater -- your existing valve (a Robertshaw 7000SRLC also known as a Robertshaw 710-204) is a hydraulically operated thermostatic valve that has no electrical actuation means, just a safety magnet and ...

Top 50 recent answers are included