Tag Info

New answers tagged


No. I have not personally used any of the trenchers listed at that rental store. There a variety of trenchers available for rent. Many of the Home Depot stores will rent a smaller Barreto 18" trencher that, depending on local code, can accomplish much of what the homeowner may need done (irrigation systems etc). However, if you want to trench deeper ...

Top 50 recent answers are included